+ Encourages kids to believe in the Holiday Spirits and Fairytale beings.
+ Creates fun and laughter in the hearts of children and adults.
+ Brings out the kid in everyone as they watch Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy etc interact to save and protect the child innocent of believing.
+ Shows strength of character and teaches that even when it seems all is lost; there is still hope if you have friends by your side.
- Teaches kids that for every good there is a bad, so that means the boogey man is just as real.
- Kids may get upset when they start to see the Spirits of the Holidays start to lose their Holidays. May cry when Sandman ‘dies’.
- There is a lot left open at the end of the movie, a lot of questions unanswered.
- Man in the Moon doesn’t really talk he just gives vague pictures.
~ The twist of the Yeti being the workers is an interesting spin. The elves being adorable pests just add to it.
~Seeing the Spirits team up and fight evil together encourages creativity and imagination in the hearts and minds of children and adults alike.
~Even though Jack learned of how he died and who he was, nothing came of it. It was almost like an after thought.
~ The Russian Military Santa is a unique spin. It pulls on their name for Santa.
* To see a sequel.
* More Spirits brought in.
*To see some results with Jack’s past being learned.
* to see if there is a Mrs. Clause